Cognitive Insight – driven
Asset Management for Smarter Factories

The world of Industrial IoT is unleashing immense possibilities for the asset – intensive manufacturing industry. Sadly, 85% of the companies let the potential of data sourced from trillions of data points go unused. And the other 15%, derive biased insights from limited data sourced from a select few sensors, building generalized models encompassing only a few assets that are then extrapolated to the entire asset population. The result? Only 20% of the actual potential asset failures are detected and a massive 80% are categorized as individual one-offs.

The world of Industrial IoT is unleashing immense possibilities for the asset – intensive manufacturing industry. Sadly, 85% of the companies let the potential of data sourced from trillions of data points go unused. And the other 15%, derive biased insights from limited data sourced from a select few sensors, building generalized models encompassing only a few assets that are then extrapolated to the entire asset population. The result? Only 20% of the actual potential asset failures are detected and a massive 80% are categorized as individual one-offs.

With DataRPM’s Cognitive Predictive maintenance solution, you can now intelligently integrate information from all connected sources to analyze and derive insights on a single unified platform, at unmatched speed, scale and accuracy. Staying on top of the IIoT game is now a real possibility with data-driven insights that support informed decision making at all levels within your factory.

This underutilization of data results in compromised asset life, increased operating costs and poor Return on Asset (ROA). Can your data be put to real work for insights that are 300% more accurate?

Here’s a smart solution that completely redefines your operational efficiency.

  • 70%reduced diagnostic
    time

    45%fewer product
    recalls

    35%reduction in
    warranty claims

    Lined Up for
    Stellar Performance

    Let’s Talk

  • 50%lower product
    manufacturing cost

    5%increase in production
    volume

    95%higher reliability on
    equipment availability

    Packaged for Enhanced Overall
    Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)

    Let’s Talk

  • 25.3%reduction in inventory costs from unplanned downtime

    25%lower operating costs with
    higher plant efficiency

    30%gross margin increase with
    real time plant visibility

    Mechanized to Contain
    Operating Costs Expertly

    Let’s Talk